Founded in 2005, your Cincinnati BBB Foundation is an affiliate of BBB Serving Southern Ohio, Northern Kentucky, and Southeastern Indiana. The Foundation is tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.
Unlike BBB, which relies on membership dues to support its programs, the Cincinnati BBB Foundation actively seeks charitable contributions to support its programs. Contributions made to the Cincinnati BBB Foundation are tax-deductible for charitable purposes.
The Cincinnati BBB Foundation’s major programs include our:
- Charity Education Services, which strengthens local charities by providing a roadmap for accountability and transparency,
- Torch Awards for Marketplace Ethics, which is a celebration of what is good about local businesses and charities,
- Students of Integrity Scholarship Program, through which we award $1,000 for post-secondary education expenses to our ethical leaders of the future,
- BBB Professional Series, through which we provide low-cost, expert advice to business and nonprofit professionals, and
- Speaker’s Bureau, which helps get our message to those who need it the most.