Q: What is Our Comment Policy?
A: BBB moderates comments. At this time, the moderation of comments occurs after their posting. We will delete those comments that:
- include solicitations and/or advertising for personal blogs and Web sites;
- are obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, abusive, intended to harass or inflame;
- use profanity;
- contain racist, sexist, homophobic and other slurs;
- violate any local, state, national or international law;
- contains or advocates illegal or violent acts; or
- is off topic.
Q: I posted a comment. Why can't I see it on the site?
A: Your comment violated the policy above.
Q: Why am I blocked from commenting?
A: We have either determined that your comments frequently violate our comment policy and thus have blocked your IP address, or our technology has filtered the comment as spam. This happens if you attempt to post the same comment repeatedly.
Q: Can I include HTML in my comments?
A: We remove all HTML from comments to preserve formatting consistency.
Q: If you don't allow any HTML, how can I include a link in my comment?
A: You may put a Web address in your comments; however, it will not be clickable. If comments contain Web addresses to personal blogs and other inappropriate sites, they will be deleted.
Q: There is a comment that I find insulting and in violation of your policy. What can I do?
A: You can let our moderators know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our moderators will consider your point of view and take action, if appropriate.